Black Press Group Ltd. requires a conscientious, highly motivated, and career-minded Information Technology Support Manager to ensure the effective operation of the information technology (IT) help desk and other IT support across our organization. The successful applicant will be a working IT generalist that will lead the team by example and be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get into any task with their team.
Key responsibilities of the Information Technology Support Manager include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT support department.
- Ensure efficient and effective IT support services for users.
- Lead a team of IT professionals responsible for IT asset management, IT productivity tool deployment, technical support, and end user training.
- Help guide the professional development of IT personnel.
- Ensure effective internal service delivery by ensuring prompt and effective resolution of technical issues with a customer-focused mindset. Performance is evaluated through effective team management, metrics analysis, and effective execution of end user focused initiatives.
- Oversee the implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs.
- Accountable for maintaining the information security program with sufficient safeguards and protocols to keep user data secure.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers where required; oversee warranties and service agreements.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Expert in with Microsoft Windows 10/ 11 issues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) Microsoft 365 support and configuration.
- Understanding of Windows Server OS and ability to troubleshoot and correct problems.
- Troubleshooting skills with wireless and wired networks, firewall and telecommunication devices.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Good understanding of routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Travel required.
- Working in office environment in Surrey as well as at satellite offices throughout BC.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving up to 30lbs may be required.
Black Press Group Ltd. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until Friday October 13, 2023.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.