The Nanaimo News Bulletin is currently hiring for a Full Time Circulation Clerk. This person will be the first point of contact for clients by phone and at the front counter. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks related to the distribution and delivery of the Nanaimo News Bulletin.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where teamwork is encouraged, we’d like to work with you!
This position requires:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge and familiarity with the City of Nanaimo and surrounding areas
A Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check is mandatory.
Black Press Media is a leading North American local news champion with operations across British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Washington State, Alaska, and Hawaii. Over 1,500 talented employees work with us to deliver unique community news and information across a full suite of traditional media channels and digital platforms. We value diverse viewpoints, new ways of thinking and a collaborative approach to delivering results.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and covering letter outlining how you meet the above requirements by email to:
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.