The Trail Times is currently seeking a full-time Circulation Manager to join our team.
The Circulation Manager will be the first point of contact for customers and contractors, by phone and at the front counter, and is responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks related to the distribution and delivery for Trail and Castlegar. The successful candidate must possess strong computer skills with working experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Maps, as well as possess good knowledge of the streets of Trail, Castlegar and the surrounding area.
What you will do:
- Responsible for managing distribution for the region
- Manage subscription renewals, processes payments, grow annual subscriptions
- Responsible for entering in and ending contracts for service
- Ensure carrier and delivery contractors’ performance of contractual obligations and safety compliance are met
- Manage route rating and ranking
- Address contractor questions, concerns and matters that may arise
- Handle flyer client concerns and implement changes to client’s satisfaction
- Track missing or outstanding flyer shipments
- Maintain high standards of customer service for advertisers and readers
- Travel between Trail/Castlegar is required.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and Valid Driver’s Licence
Black Press Media is a leading North American local news champion with operations across British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Washington State, Alaska, and Hawaii. Over 1,500 talented employees work with us to deliver unique community news and information across a full suite of traditional media channels and digital platforms. We value diverse viewpoints, new ways of thinking and a collaborative approach to delivering results.
If you want to be a part of our dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Group Publisher, Kootenay Division
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.