Looking for a permanent job that requires NO prior experience? Black Press has an IMMEDIATE opening for a part-time (30-36 hours per week.) Press Helper at 4407-25th Avenue, Vernon, B.C.
- Lift papers from stacker to skids
- Help the Pressman with repairs and other duties when needed
- Keep the general press area clean and tidy
- Learn how to operate a forklift and use when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with frequent lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Must have Steel Toed Boots
- Own transportation (Transit/carpooling not always available)
Our offering includes:
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes MSP, Health, Dental and Vision for you and your family
- Starting wage is $17.50 per hour
- Current schedule – Tuesday to Thursdays (NO WEEKENDS!!)
Black Press Media is a leading North American local news champion with operations across British Columbia, Alberta, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Washington State, Alaska, and Hawaii. Over 1,500 talented employees work with us to deliver unique community news and information across a full suite of traditional media channels and digital platforms. We value diverse viewpoints, new ways of thinking and a collaborative approach to delivering results.
Apply in Person or send resume to:
Production Administration Manager
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.